The details below are for the Golden Bear home. For info on our brand new 8 bedroom Loxahatchee home please visit our VRBO listing (currently taking reservations for the Loxahatchee home starting September 1st.)
Enjoy an unforgettable vacation getaway in our Original Orlando Theme House at Reunion Resort. Where every room is a new adventure… visit Florida, New York, the Moon, a deserted island, the vintage Moonlite Drive-In Theater, a majestic forest, and more. Kids (and the kid in all of us) will delight as imagination becomes reality in Orlando’s most unique rental home!
You’ll find plenty of room for everyone: 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, great room, loft, and “drive-in” indoor theater. And don’t forget the outdoor amenities… (this is Florida after all!)… spacious lanai with private pool, hot tub, and beautiful water views. You may even spot a heron or bald eagle near the waters just behind the lanai!
Our home is located in prestigious Reunion Resort. Only six miles from Walt Disney World, Reunion Resort’s exclusive 2,300-acre community is packed with amenities for all ages. Read more about Reunion Resort below to see what really makes the Reunion Resort experience different from other Orlando vacation experiences. Reunion Resort is committed to delivering a first-class experience for all of its guests.
Our home features 5 bedrooms and sleeps 12-18 guests. (see details below) Each bedrooms features a unique theme, has a full en-suite bathroom that’s just as crazy-cool as the bedroom, spacious closet, flat panel TV and Blu-rayTM player.
- BEDROOM 1: Castaway – King Master Bedroom (sleeps 2
- BEDROOM 2: Balloon – King Master Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- BEDROOM 3: The Moon – Queen Bedroom (sleeps 2)
- BEDROOM 4: Treehouse – Twin Bunk (sleeps 2)
- BEDROOM 5: The Hangout – Full over Full Bunks (sleeps 4-8)
- Additional sleeping: The “Drive-In” Theater features a Queen Bed, should you need extra sleeping accommodations (sleeps 2) (no attached bathroom or closet in this room)
“CASTAWAY” MASTER BEDROOM 1
“Paradise is not a place, it’s a state of mind.”
Find yourself washed ashore in a beautiful deserted paradise. The water views flow from the outside in to this second floor master bedroom. The master bedrooms are themed, yet elegant. Your bed is a king size mattress fitted inside the hull of an old wooden boat. You may be stranded on a deserted island, but you won’t be lacking for luxuries. Your bed features luxury linens and a pillowtop mattress. A full en-suite bathroom includes double vanities, separate walk-in shower and garden tub. The view from the private balcony doesn’t disappoint: enjoy the sunshine and take in views of the water, palm trees, pool and lanai. You can even see Disney’s nightly fireworks in the distance from here!
“BALLOON” FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM 2
“Never stop wondering… Never stop wandering.”
Up, up and away in this vintage travel master bedroom. A king bed is the “basket” of a dreamy hot air balloon. Inspired by vintage travel, this bedroom combines the adventure and romance of a by-gone era. Drift off to sleep in the clouds, on a luxury pillowtop mattress and soft, billowy bedding. This room is a first-floor master, and includes a desk, flat panel TV, Blu-RayTM and an en-suite bath. The bathroom boasts a double vanity, large walk-in shower and spacious closet.
“MOON” BEDROOM 3
“Never tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.”
Recreational space travel is finally possible! Spend your stay on the moon. Sleep in space, with views of that beautiful planet we call Earth. Rocket-ship-inspired queen size bed. Life size astronaut. State of the art TV with Blu-RayTM. Illuminated stars. Step into a space shuttle in the NASA-inspired full bathroom with tub/shower. You’ll feel like a true astronaut… the only thing missing is the weightlessness!
“TREEHOUSE” BEDROOM 4
“Getting lost is not a waste of time.”
Adventure awaits! Kids will love sleeping and playing in their very own treehouse, surrounded by forest and trees. Feel the grass on your feet and breathe in the woodsy smell of the cedar planks that flank the room. Twin over twin bunk beds. And check out the bathroom (eerrhh, I guess I should say outhouse). Don’t worry, you might be camping in the middle of nowhere, but you DO have running water – oh and a toilet, tub, and shower… wow, this is MY KIND of roughing it!
“THE HANGOUT” BEDROOM 5
“The world of reality has its limits. The world of imagination is boundless.”
The ultimate hangout! Built in double bunks with four full mattresses provide four separate sleeping quarters, each with its own sense of space. But you’ll want to do way more than just sleep in this super sweet room. Huge 70” flat panel TV and Blu-rayTM. Gaming console with over 200 games, including favorites such as Donkey Kong, Frogger, Space Invaders, Golden Tee, Angry Birds and much, much more. This suite includes a private balcony and an en-suite bath with a large walk-in shower. The bathroom is industrial chic with a floor made of 9,000 pennies! Yes, NINE THOUSAND pennies!
Enjoy the Florida sunshine in the light-filled great room with fabulous views of the lanai, pool, and water. Large sliding glass doors connect the outdoor and indoor living areas. Plenty of room for all your guests on the oversized u-shaped sectional, at the dining table, and at the breakfast bar. The fully equipped kitchen includes everything the discerning chef needs. Living room features a flat panel TV with Blu-rayTM. Powder room is just off of the main living area.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
“A city so nice… they named it twice.”
Fall in love with the big apple all over again (or for the first time) in the NYC inspired loft. Look out on the New York skyline, play pool on the New York City Checkered Cab billiards table, relax in Central Park, or take in the sights in Times Square (on the flat panel TV) . It’s up to you… New York, New York!
“The best days are the ones that start with sunshine and end with moonlight.”
After a long day in the sun, there’s no better place to unwind than in your very own drive-in movie theater! Watch a movie by moonlight in the vintage indoor “Moonlite Drive-In” theater. Featuring a classic car sofa and a truck bed outfitted for ultimate viewing comfort on a queen size bed. Relax after a long day at Disney with a movie on the projector entertainment system, complete with 133” screen and state of the art surround sound.
Stunning water views are the first thing you will notice when you step onto the lanai. You’ll want to spend plenty of time in the private pool and hot tub. During the day, you may even catch glimpses of birds such as herons and bald eagles that frequent the area. At night, you will delight in the Disney fireworks that are visible in the distance each and every evening. There’s a summer kitchen with large built-in gas grill and counter space for outdoor meal prep. Plenty of lounge furniture makes your day at your own private pool complete.
- 5 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms (2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 4 Full Beds, 2 Twin Beds)
- 2 King Master bedrooms (one up and one down)
- 5 bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Sleeps 12-18 persons
- Unique theme rooms throughout
- Private home cinema “Drive-In” theater with 133 inch screen, surround sound, and Blu-ray
- 2 living rooms
- 8 TVs (all are smart with hi-def and Blu-RayTM player)
- Dining area
- Breakfast bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- Summer kitchen with gas grill
- 2 balconies
- Beautiful water views from balcony, master bedroom, great room and lanai
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- All linens and towels provided
- Billiards table
- Gaming table with over 200 classic video games
- Over 50 BluRay DVDs and board games
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- See the nightly Disney fireworks in the distance each and every evening
- Off road parking
- Disney only 5.5 miles away
- Walking distance to Reunion Resort waterpark
- Walking distance to Grand Hotel, Club House, Golf Academy, Tennis Courts, Seven Eagles Pool Complex, Restaurants and Bars
- Air conditioning throughout
- Free WiFi throughout
- High Chair
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile and always try to exceed the expectations of our guests. Inquire about any of our additional services for more information:
- Concierge – On hand to assist guests with everything from recommending local restaurants, booking tee times, to familiarizing guests with the home.
- Park tickets – An expert will help advise you on the best type of ticket to suit your requirements. They can be collected locally, and in some cases delivered.
- VIP Theme Park Tours – If you wish to enjoy the parks with out the hustle and bustle, this may be the solution for you.
- Limousines and transportation – Airport transfers, private hire or that special vehicle for a special occasion.
- Private Chefs – Let them prepare a meal for a special occasion, or simply give you the night off – one of our most popular services and once tried always repeated.
- Character Visits – Escape the crowds at the theme parks and have characters either welcome you on arrival, join you for breakfast or celebrate a special occasion.
- Party Planning – If you are celebrating a special event during your time with us and want to organize something special, our professional party planner is on hand to make all the arrangements for you.
- Welcome Packs – From basic supplies on arrival to a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries, we have a great selection.
- Groceries – Order your specific grocery list for your arrival or during your stay.
- Rental Equipment – Need a full size crib, box of toys, stroller or wheelchair – we will try to source it for you.
- Baby Sitting – Professional, licensed service available.
About Reunion Resort
- 5.5 Miles to Disney
- 24 hour Manned and Gated Community with on-site security
- 3 World Class Signature Golf Courses including:
- Jack Nicklaus – The Tradition
- Tom Watson – The Independence
- Arnold Palmer – The Legacy
- Resort Water Park
- 6 floodlight hydro-grid tennis courts
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Boutique Spa
- Bike Rentals and Walking Trails
- Daily Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- 11 Communal Swimming Pools, including roof top pool at Reunion Grande Hotel
- Meeting Rooms and Conference Facilities
- In-Room Dining – the To-Go team are on hand to take your order daily from 4pm-11pm and deliver it straight to your door!
- On-site Fine and Casual Dining including:
- Forte, serving traditional American cuisine in a warm and rustic atmosphere
- Eleven, set on the 11th floor of Reunions Grande offers a glamorous year-round rooftop lounge with a pool
- The Cove at Seven Eagles, offering a Caribbean-inspired menu
- Grande Sushi Bar, serving a variety of seafood inspired appetizers
- Clubhouse Restaurant, serving a wide variety of traditional American breakfast and lunch options
ABOUT THE WATERPARK
Reunion Resort offers a private onsite waterpark – in fact is just a short walk from the house! The waterpark includes a beach entry pool, lazy river, waterslide, kids’ water play structure with slides and splash bucket, lawn games, and poolside food and beverage service. In order keep the waterpark from becoming overcrowded, Reunion restricts usage of the waterpark to 1 day per week for guests. If you would like to use the waterpark, please let us know as we will have to register your party and issue passes. The cost of entry is $15 per adult and $10 per child.
The waterpark is the only pool in Reunion that requires registration and an entry fee. There are 10 other pools that you will have access to throughout your stay without an entry fee (plus your own private pool and hot tub at the home).